Dentistry is not Expensive, Neglect is
New technologies are required to keep up with advances in modern dentistry. In order to actively perform the necessary procedures, the dental clinics need to integrate proper technology as part of their practice.
Modern practices in dentistry, especially those that require surgery, need to be upgraded with the latest technologies in order to ensure minimal complications during the process as well as reducing the number of appointments necessary. It is recommended to visit an upgraded dental clinic like 32pearls multispeciality dental clinic, Rasta Peth , Pune, to have access to the latest treatment processes.
Older, more obsolete procedures usually involve multiple appointments spread out over months of treatments and care. Clinics usually start small when integrating new technologies.
- Most people are averse to the concept of change, and it can be difficult for you to switch immediately. Keeping this in mind, most clinics integrate technology slowly so patients can get acquainted with the change.
- For treatments, like dental implants, and bone grafts, among others, that require surgery, you will not be able to use your mouth very effectively until the treatment is complete. New technologies can help reduce the time taken as well as perform the requisite surgeries with minimal invasive processes.
- As an upgraded dental clinic, at 32pearls dental clinic, Pune, we will cater to a large number of patients, treatments at this center will be time effective. This implies a lesser number of appointments for you that can help you save on consultation and treatment fees and time in the long run.
- The most important upgrade in a dental care center is the laboratory. A clinic that performs all its lab examinations and analyses on its own is the clinic for you. You can minimize expenditures as well as save precious time by having all the necessary tests done in one location. This also allows your dental care professional to evaluate your oral health more effectively.
New technology is allowing for a more affordable dental experience.
Technological advancements are consistently bringing down the overall cost of dentistry and dental procedures. Upgraded with new technological improvement allows our center in Rasta Peth, Pune, to communicate with other Practitioners more efficiently, time is saved. When new technologies increase precision, there is less opportunity for error and less of a need to re-do steps. This applies to data collection, modeling, and the fabrication of custom dental restorations, bite splints, custom teeth whitening trays, and other appliances.
NEW, AFFORDABLE DENTAL TECHNOLOGY RESULT IN LESS EXPENSE FOR PATIENTS AND THIS MAKES ALL OF US SMILE!
Improvement and advancements in technology means faster processing of dental benefits, accurate dental restorations and implant placement from the get-go, and therefore fewer, shorter appointments for our patients.
How Expertise Results in Greater Dental Cost Efficiency
Expertise in preventive care goes beyond the usual and customary to include predicting future damage to your teeth and smile, and recommending how you can avoid more extensive dentistry in the future.
Expertise in complete diagnosis makes it possible to address the root causes of oral health problems so they are definitively solved.
Expertise in complex treatment planning enables you to have multiple procedures in the optimal order for best long-lasting results and highest efficiency.
Expert use of the latest improved materials and methods translate into efficiency, accuracy, and predictable long-lasting results.
Expertise in both function and aesthetics results in dental restorations that not only look entirely natural and optimally beautiful when you smile, talk, laugh and chew. They will work harmoniously in your bite so they last.
Expertise in communicating with local dental labs and specialists is reinforced with the relationships Dr. Deepinder Singh Duggal has proactively built with them to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
Expertise in listening means Dr. Deepinder Singh Duggal understands you and he can more immediately and effectively help you.
Expertise in educating patients enables him to anticipate your questions, fully inform you, and help you make optimal decisions, based on accurate knowledge.
Expertise in training and developing his staff has led to administrative and clinical efficiencies throughout the practice that benefits you.
Expertise in budgeting and business management enables Dr. Deepinder Singh Duggal to control expenses and continue striving to make your dentistry more affordable at 32pearls dental clinic, Rasta Peth , Pune.
When do you need an Orthodontic?
Proper tooth alignment does more than contribute to a beautiful smile. When we think through a comprehensive treatment plan for a patient, orthodontics is sometimes an important consideration.
We Recommend Orthodontics When…
Of course, I recommend orthodontics when they are the most appropriate means to create the beautiful smile you want. But, in addition to moving teeth for aesthetic reasons, there are significant other reasons. Moving teeth into proper alignment through orthodontics not only sets up a foundation for a beautiful smile but also aligns your teeth for optimal health and function.
I recommend orthodontics when tooth alignment is an optimal treatment for treating tooth grinding and jaw clenching, due to tooth interferences. Your teeth and jaw joints can work more effectively when your teeth come together in harmony to bite, grind, and chew. As a result, there will be minimal wear and tear on your teeth, jawbones and joints. This means minimal impact on your dental restorations, as well.
Tooth alignment helps preserve original tooth structure, crowns, fillings, bridges, and veneers. Tooth alignment also reduces stress on jaw muscles, tendons, tooth ligaments, and more. If you suffer from TMJ (TMD), tooth alignment might be a necessary step to treat your pain and create a harmoniously working mouth for the rest of your life.
I recommend orthodontics when tooth crowding is contributing to dental caries and gum inflammation. If you have crowded teeth, the re-spacing of your teeth will improve your ability to brush and floss all surfaces more easily and thoroughly, reducing harmful bacteria that cause dental caries and gum disease.
How We Approach Orthodontic Care
Orthodontics service’s are provided at 32pearls Multispeciality dental clinic, Rasta Peth, Pune. We do not profit in any ways other than the peace of mind of knowing our patients are being helped to have optimal oral health and beauty—and the ability for us to then care for and restore their teeth most effectively for the long term. It is part of fine dentistry, and we believe our patients deserve the best dentistry has to offer today. They deserve to have their dentistry predictably last.
If you will benefit from alignment of your teeth and you choose to proceed with a treatment plan involving orthodontics treatment. We will discuss your special case, and the orthodontic treatment options that are appropriate for you. We will take time to fully inform you about your options and the advantages and disadvantages of those options. Together…we…will communicate and settle on a treatment plan that is effective and efficient.
Many times the creation of a lasting beautiful smile cannot be achieved without orthodontics. If we recommend tooth alignment as part of your comprehensive treatment plan, it is because we know that creating an optimal bite is in your best interest now and long into the future. Today, there are many options, including clear aligner technology, clear brackets and wires, and even accelerated (faster) orthodontics, so many adult patients, not just teens, are accepting treatment and enjoying the lasting benefits of improved health, comfort, and confidence in their appearance.
The Benefits of Dental Technology
The latest in digital imaging technology has made it possible for dentists to screen for potential diseases, make detailed records, clearly show patients the condition of their mouth, and perform dental procedures with greater precision, comfort, and efficiency than ever before.
Implementing Dental Technology
Dentistry keeps advancing, and with the advances, there is “the right” time in dental technology’s development and tested reliability to integrate it into everyday practice.
- Intraoral Cameras have allowed us to take pictures inside your mouth and show you our findings—even magnify the images. Our patients don’t have to look in the mirror to “try to see” what the dentist is pointing out.
- Digital Photography has allowed us to make very fine and detailed professional quality photographs. We use these to track subtle changes, not always detected on X-rays, as well as to facilitate discussions with you about your oral health and smile.
- Digital X-rays provide highly detailed, low radiation images to help us check your tooth and gum health. We can immediately see and show you the images on the computer monitor next to the dental chair.
- Panorex Digital X-Rays are highly detailed, low-radiation panoramic images that allow Dr. Deepinder Singh Duggal to see all of the teeth and jaws at once. In addition to your teeth and roots, he is able to see your entire upper and lower jawbones and joints, the nasal sinuses and their surrounding bone, and the mandibular nerve, which provides sensations to the teeth and gums of the lower jaw.
- Air Abrasion is an innovative replacement of the traditional dental drill and allows Dr. Deepinder Singh Duggal to conserve more of your natural tooth structure and reduce enamel micro-fractures when removing dental caries and preparing teeth for fillings, crowns and other restorations.
- Dental Lasers are ideal for minor periodontal procedures, for example, the laser light can be used to eliminate bacteria and help restore healthy gum tissue. At a higher frequency, laser light can be used to cut gum tissue, and Dr.Deepinder Singh Duggal uses this tool when reshaping gum contours around teeth for a more aesthetic appearance. This technology allows for very predictable, rapid healing and a comfortable experience for our patients.
Our laboratory technicians are using high tech tools, too!
Dr. Deepinder Singh Duggal has carefully selected the dental technicians who prepare crowns, bridges and dental implant prosthesis for our patients. Our certified lab technicians are using 3D scanning and CAD/CAM milling for accurate precision.
Our digital office employs Practo
With the Practo service, we send our patients appointment reminders via text and e-mail. Not only can our patients easily confirm their appointments with a touch or click, they also can add the appointment to their electronic calendar. If an appointment needs to be changed, they can easily let us know through Practo.
Each patient is served on an individual basis with plenty of time for dental treatment and discussion at each visit. This ensures good communication and a comfortable, professional and personal relationship at the 32pearls multispeciality dental clinic, of Dr. Deepinder Singh Duggal, Principal Dental Surgeon & Implantologist.
As Dr. Deepinder Singh Duggal, himself often says, “Taking all of the time needed to get to know you and understand your current oral health conditions helps us plan appropriately to meet your long-term goals and objectives.” During your first visit, any discomfort, emergency condition, or chief concerns will always be addressed.
Dr. Deepinder Singh Duggal is committed to providing the best health and dental care available within a warm, welcoming, and safe environment. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our patients and provide services that are customized and appropriate for each individual.
No matter your current state of dental health or feelings about your teeth, we are experts at helping move patients down the path to complete comfort and optimal dental health, function and aesthetics.
Dr. Deepinder Singh Duggal is dedicated to providing customized care to the discriminating needs of his patients. He offers options for your path to optimal dental health for a lifetime. Each patient is served on an individual basis with plenty of time for treatment and discussion of each visit to insure a comfortable, professional and personal relationship.
Still hunting for the right Dentist? Visit Dr.Deepinder Singh Duggal at 32 Pearls Multispeciality Dental Clinic at the state of the art Dental Clinic in Camp, Pune.
Dr. Deepinder Singh Duggal is the founder of the 32 Pearls Multispeciality Dental Clinic, Pune. He is extremely passionate to provide his patients the best in dental treatment by utilizing state of the art modern equipment. To pursue his passion, he regularly updates his professional knowledge and puts lots of efforts to keep abreast of recent advances in treatment methodologies. Deepinder has a special interest in Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry and Full Mouth Reconstruction.